2016 Issac A. Scott Jr. Bankruptcy Law Institute
2016 Issac A. Scott Jr.
Bankruptcy Law Institute
Thursday, October 20 – Friday, October 21
UALR Bowmen School of Law
1201 McMath Avenue
Herschel H. Friday Courtroom
Little Rock, Arkansas
This program will be beneficial to all lawyers, including those with minimal or extensive bankruptcy experience. The caliber of speakers is unmatched in most local programs. With the generous support of our sponsors we are able to bring this program to you at a very reasonable price. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to hear and learn from national speakers at a local price.
- Recent Developments in Chapter 13
- Section 363 Sales – How to prepare for/run/and close a §363 sale
- Issues in Individual Chapter 11 Cases
- Litigation Tips for Bankruptcy Practitioners
- Supreme Court Update
- Epstein on Section 365
- The Confusing Intersection of the UCC and Bankruptcy: What Every Bankruptcy Lawyer Needs to Know About Article 9
This seminar has been approved for 9.0 CLE hours.