Members of the Pulaski County Bar Association meet on the second Friday of each month, September through April. These membership meetings begin at 11:30 am and are held at the Little Rock Club on the 30th floor of the Regions Bank building.
- When: Friday, September 14, 2018
- Where: Little Rock Club – Regions Bank Building – 30th Floor
- Buffet Opens: 11:30AM
- Tickets: $20 Members | $25 Guests
- Topic: Arkansas Ballot Issue 1
- Justice Annabelle Imber Tuck
Chair, Defending Your Day in Court, LQC
- Bob Edwards
Past-President, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association
Two Ways to Reserve Luncheon Tickets
No tickets will be sold at the door. Substitutions are always welcome.
- Pay with a credit card by clicking the button below.
- Pay with cash or check at the door after reserving your tickets online by clicking the button below.
Free parking is available in the Regions bldg. The Little Rock Club management has arranged for alternate parking if the deck is full in the Bank of America building parking deck at 277 W. 4th (entrance on 4th street). As usual, please bring your parking ticket with you to the meeting to be validated.
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- Friday, October 12, 2018
- Friday, November 9, 2018
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- Friday, January 11, 2019
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- Friday, March 8, 2019
- Friday, April 12, 2019